- We found some dynamic urls on your site. Unless they are needed for tracking purposes, we recommend to remove them.
- You should avoid having more than 100 links on any given page.
- It looks like you have iframe content on your site. For best SEO results we recommend that you not place content within iframes.
- You need to increase your back links, you should consider creating an email outreach program.
- Create more content rich pages, as it will help you rank for more long tail keywords.
- We found links with the rel=”nofollow” attribute on them, these links don’t influence the target’s Page Rank.
- Title tags are an important on-page factor for SEO. Your title tags should contain fewer than 70 characters. This is the limit Google displays in search results.
- We noticed that you have heading tags that are too long or too short. Its best to keep your heading…
View original post 341 more words